My Friends

Selasa, 12 September 2017

With Love



I made a card featuring Flower Wave Girl

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Photo Inspirations - Incy Wincy Design - The color scheme inspired me
Anything Goes - Glitter n Sparkle
Anything Goes - Crafty Girls Creations
Ribbon, Rope, Lace, or Pearls - Creative Sketchy Girls: Rope, Lace
Anything Goes - Love to Craft
Anything Goes - Crafting with Friends

Update
Winner at Incy Wincy Designs Photo Inspirations
Top 3 at Glitter n Sparkle Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

4 komentar:

  1. Beautiful card, Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena
    Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

    BalasHapus
  2. Very nice card and image thanks for sharing

    BalasHapus
  3. lovely card, thanks for playing with our challenge!
    nancy DT52WTC

    BalasHapus
  4. Beautiful card and details! Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi