My Friends

Selasa, 20 Desember 2016

Joy to The World



I made a Christmas themed card featuring Winter Gift Girl

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Get Your Christmas - Crafting with Dragonflies
It's Christmas - Crafting when We Can
Everything Goes  - The Crazy Challenge
Winter Wonderland/Festive Fun - Creative Knockouts
Here Comes the Holiday - Crafting By Designs
Anything Goes - Crafty Girls Creations
Time for Christmas - Melonheadz Friends

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

2 komentar:

  1. Love your creation. So many beautiful embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    BalasHapus
  2. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi