My Friends

Selasa, 08 November 2016

Thank You



I made a card featuring Feeling Fabulous, one of my very favorite image from the store

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Thank You Card - Die Cut Divas
Autumn/Fall - The Corrosive Challenge
Lots of Layers - Whoopsi Daisy
Happy Fall Y'All - Little Red Wagon
Add Embellishes - Through The Purple Haze
R for Recipe - Alphabet Challenge: Ribbon-Digi/Stamp-Dies/Punches
Fall Colors - Kitty Bee Designs
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

7 komentar:

  1. I love the coloring and shading on your delightful image. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    BalasHapus
  2. Great card! I really like the shape. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    BalasHapus
  3. I love the unusual shape of your card, and all the great die Cuts! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    BalasHapus
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    BalasHapus
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.Louise DT x

    BalasHapus
  6. beautiful card, thank you for playing along at whoopsie daisy hope to see you again, take care julie xx

    BalasHapus
  7. Utterly beautiful Dewi, many thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Digi and CD Challenge, best of luck xxx

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi